The proposed agenda for today follows. Please remember it is extremely flexible – feel free to suggest before or during the meeting any question that we should cover.
- NiPreps Grant announcement
- fMRIPrep relicensing process finished
- Brief report on the Governance task-force kick-off meeting
- TemplateFlow news
- The slicetiming correction shakes
- Release of fMRIPrep 20.2.3 and 20.1.4 addressing a relevant bug (regarding resampling into standard spaces of BOLD datasets with certain orientation affines --x-forms–).
fMRIPrep 21.0.0rc1 is out!
Proposal from Nikhil Bhagwat of a telemetry system to estimate the eco impact of fMRIPrep (more at Adding carbon trackers to estimate compute costs of various workflows · Issue #2481 · nipreps/fmriprep · GitHub)
Comments / suggestions
- Emphasize requesting for comments on the governance documents